We covered a lot of interesting topics:
- How to sell executive sponsors on addressing technical debt?
- How to transition slow adopters from waterfall to agile when others have moved on?
- Wardley Maps - how they can be used to decide when to do Agile.
- How to estimate user stories?
- How to engage an overloaded Product Owner more with the team?
- Adopting [agile] with non-agile clients.
- Scrum & Continuous Delivery - are they compatible?
We also had some great feedback on the session:
- Interesting discussions (x6!)
- Loved it, do it again (x4!)
- Well moderated (aside: thanks! :)
- Got a lot of good ideas
Here are the pictures I took of our whiteboard: